Friday, December 19, 2008

New Way to Communicate

I thought I would copy my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and create a blog. Since they moved to Colorado they created a blog to keep in touch with their family and friends. So I thought I would do the same. I also forgot to mention that they just had a baby in November! My nephew was born on November 6. I am finally an Aunt and I am waiting patiently to meet him. I wanted to create this blog so Rob, Lynda and Levi could be entertained by what their niece does everyday because in Sophia's World everyday is a new adventure.

Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sandy! I love it! Now another way to stay in touch ... even from across town! Congratulations on creating the blog.

    YiaYia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I am so excited about your new blog! This will be a great way to stay up on what's going on in Sophia's world, and will help Sophia and Levi stay in touch with each other as they grow. I hope there will be lots of pictures of Sophia (and you and Steven, too!).

    Love,

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete